badge

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Favorites Movie - Movies to watch when bored

Although some say every movie is good to watch "I don't believe it". I say life is short when compared to time reqired to watch all movie so watch only awesome movies. Ok now i will straightforward tell you my favourite movies. If you have or will watch any movie on my list please do comment and share it with others. If you have any of your personal favourite please do comment.




ALL MOVIES ARE AWESOME THERE IS NO RANKING IN MY LIST


10 - Inception
16 - The Shinning (Horror Movie)
19 - Big Fish

My Favourite Comedy Movie:-



I am not a critic this movie list is based on my personal experience 

1 comment:

  1. If you have a non-refundable Asiana Airlines ticket you will be required to pay a few bucks domestic tickets and international ticket fees range from $200 to $500 (depending on the length of the flight. Afterward, you will receive the remainder of your fare, minus the fee, in the form of an e-Credit for use on a future asiana airlines cancellation policy

    ReplyDelete